Company: Bankers Financial
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary/ObjectiveTo provide the agents with the
necessary supplies by performing the following: Replacing
approximately 15,000 powers monthly to our agents in a timely
manner. Lifting (10-20) pound packages to restock the supply room,
and/or deliver a package to the mail bin. Review the agency status
and agency warning to ensure powers are accurately replaced. Answer
incoming calls, filing supply order requests, scanning and linking
documents in the Image now system and follow up on unsigned receipt
of powers. Manage the storage processing for later retrieval of
- Check the agent's status and the system warnings prior to
sending replacement powers to determine if there are any
- Accurately manage the agent's inventory to verify the number of
powers to replenish, per denomination. Advance and overnight powers
as instructed by management.
- Process and send out initial inventories for new agents.
- Maintain the incoming receipt of powers through (Fax/portal) to
ensure the agent received the delivered powers.
- Fill supply orders upon receipt of request.
- Process and send out initial supplies and startup folder for
- Organize and maintain the powers and supplies stored within in
the storage room.
- Label and log the outgoing Stevens and Stevens's storage
- Archive documents in the Image now system. Link the following
imaged documents: execution reports, discharges and misc. agency
information. Compare FedEx next day/two day mailing fees to
mitigate cost for FedEx mail outs.
- Provide customer service regarding replacement powers, supply
orders and FedEx tracking numbers on next day packages.
- Run powers to replenish report weekly, follow-up on unsigned
receipt of powers, and gather supporting documentation for research
on missing and expired powers.Required Education and Experience
- This position requires a High school diploma/GEDPreferred
Education and Experience
- 1-2 years of office and computer skills, and proficiency with
Alpha and 10 key processing.
- Customer service related experience.
- Possesses the ability to plan effectivity, stay organized, and
handle multiple priorities while working independently. The
preceding position description has been designed to indicate the
general nature of the work performed; the level of knowledge and
skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this
position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as a
comprehensive, complete or exclusive list of the duties of the
position. Additional and different duties may be assigned from time
to time. We are an E-Verify company.
Keywords: Bankers Financial, St. Petersburg , Fulfillment Coordinator, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!