Customer Care Rep
Company: TATA Consultancy Services
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Customer Care Representative should have a passion to
provide optimal customer service experience over the phone to a
wide variety of customers about various insurance topics and
products. Candidates should have a positive attitude, willingness
to learn, strong work ethic, and comfortable using computers.
- Receives and answers phone calls from a variety of customers
(such as insureds, family members, medical providers, insurance
agents, etc) who are calling for service on an insurance policy
and/or status of an insurance claim.
- Works promptly, completely, and accurately while appropriately
and securely answering all customer inquiries received.
- Promotes customer and client satisfaction with the goal to
efficiently resolve most or all customer concerns within the first
point of contact.
- Represents TCS and TCS's clients with professional pride to
internal and external customers.
- Functions within a team based environment and actively
participates in achieving team goals.
- Works well with others. Inquires for help or delegates customer
requests not within the employee's skillset and as needed
appropriately and professionally to other employees or internal
departments in order to complete the customer service requests
received from phone calls.
- Capable to appropriately use various resources including but
not limited to customer information, procedures, computer
applications, company's intranet, and the internet with the intent
to accurately and efficiently answer customer questions and process
- Thoroughly tracks and documents all contacts and conversations
in the correct system; follows up to customer request, callbacks,
and outstanding work as required or as directed by management.
- Occasionally provides information to other employees and
managers on a variety of complex customer service issues requiring
knowledge of either life/health, annuity and investment products,
phone calls, and transactions.
- Proactively seeks out and discovers customer trends from
customer feedback that may cause unneeded additional phone calls or
customer concerns that could have been avoided. Reports trends to
management when applicable. May additionally suggest an appropriate
solution to resolve the given trend for management and company
- Receives constructive feedback willingly and professionally.
Also, provides solicited feedback appropriately and professionally
about customers, systems, and fellow employees to management and/or
- Learns new material at an efficient pace. Completes all
required education within expected timeframes. Maintains the
knowledge acquired from training through independent continual
online courses including but not limited to company policies,
computer applications, departmental procedures, and client products
and services available.
- Actively seeks out other educational opportunities to improve
self, the team, the department, and/or the company.
Keywords: TATA Consultancy Services, St. Petersburg , Customer Care Rep, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!