Life Insurance Agent - Remote (Florida)
Company: AAA Auto Club
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Life & Annuity Agent - The Auto Club Group
What you will do:
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective Life & Annuity Agents
who can generate new sales, retain existing members and grow ACG's
overall book of business through our multiple product offerings.
You will be challenged to drive new business with competitive
products and help retain The Auto Club Groups 14 million
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
* Develop leads and prospects for the purpose of conducting fact
finding interviews to determine needs for coverage.
* Prepare proposals, and conduct closing interviews for Life and
Health Insurance sales.
* Complete appropriate applications and forms and follows internal
processing procedures to ensure transactions are handled in
accordance with company policies and practices.
* Work collaboratively with others in the Branch to reach business
goals, maximize leads, sales opportunities and take advantage of
* Assist Underwriting and Brokerage Departments in satisfying
* Respond to customer inquiries and problems and ensure sound-sales
practices are used.
* Prepare reports documenting prospecting and sales activities and
maintains specified production standards and persistency levels for
Life and Health insurance
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find
your position as a Life & Annuity Agent can lead to a rewarding
career at our growing organization.
How you will benefit:
* Our Auto Club Group Life & Annuity Agents earn a competitive
salary with a potential of earning bonuses and sales incentives
* Life & Annuity Agents receive 100% backing from one of America's
most trusted brands to include paid training and generated
* Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another
reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
* 401k Match
* Paid Holidays
* Tuition Reimbursement
We're looking for candidates who:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Possession of valid State Life Sales licenses
* Ability to take and pass LUTC or CLU coursework
* Obtain and maintain Life and Health licenses required to sell
* Possession of a valid State driver's license
* Possession of a valid State Health Sales license
* Professional designations through the American College
* Minimum of 2 years' experience with a proven record of
successfully soliciting and selling life insurance products.
* Experience selling intangible products.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Strong working knowledge of Life Insurance and Annuity products
* Ability to listen to and analyze customer needs and make
recommendations to customers that best fit customers' needs and to
promote a positive Member experience
* Effectively communicate complex information with prospective
clients in a clear manner
* Ability to prepare proposals, and conduct closing interviews to
sell Life and Annuity products.
* Assessing and reflecting customer insurance requirements
consistent with company standards when writing policies
* Ability to perform mathematical calculations to determine
premiums and values of Life insurance policies
* Ability to build and maintains strong relationships with
* Prospecting and developing new sales opportunities and meeting
* Ability to work collaboratively with all team members to attain
* Strong communication skills with others in the Branch to keep
partners and branch management informed on sales and the
disposition of any partner generated leads
* Understands and can articulate to customers the tax and legal
impacts the products have on Members
* Strong organization, planning, time management and administrative
* Representing Auto Club Life in a professional and positive
* Safely operating a motor vehicle in order to travel to various
locations to attend meetings
Proficient writing skills in order to compose routine
* Working independently with minimal supervision
* Good PC skills including working knowledge of word processing,
spreadsheet, presentation and email.
* Strong knowledge of features and benefits of ACG's comprehensive
* Knowledge of ACG systems for policy sales, quoting, etc.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook
* Ability and willingness to work irregular hours including
evenings and weekends.
Successful agents will possess effective communication skills,
strong phone sales, prospecting skills, ambition, motivation and
What it's like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest
priority. We do what's right by sustaining an open, honest and
ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering
best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our
employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance
and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of
diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our
differences make us stronger.
Who we are:
The Auto Club Group helps AAA Members enjoy life's journey with
peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy and
membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We
currently conduct business in 13 states in the upper Midwest and
The Auto Club Group has established four long-term enterprise
* Long-term, sustainable, profitable growth
* AAA Membership growth and renewal
* Operational excellence
* Become the "flagship club" of the AAA Federation
The above statements describe the principle and essential
functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job.
This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the
job description for this position, including, but not limited to,
the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for
otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfil
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: AAA Auto Club, St. Petersburg , Life Insurance Agent - Remote (Florida), Sales , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!