Company: Kelly Services
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Reports to: Site Property Manager, Assistant Property Manager in
Manager's Absence and Regional Property Manager
No Direct Reports
- Education - Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Must be
able to read, write and communicate fluent English and the ability
to perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions.
- Experience - No previous leasing consultant experience is
required; however 1 - 2 years previous experiencing in leasing,
hospitality or sales related field is desirable.
- Skills - The position requires the ability to effectively
communicate with individuals while utilizing the following
- Excellent Management and Communication Skills
- Effective Organizational Skills
- Productive Time Management Skills
- Professional Image
- Positive and Strong Customer Service Orientation
- Successful sales and Marketing Abilities
- Ability to Operate and Understand Personal Computer functions
and Management Software Packages
- Ability to function as a team player
- Familiarity with basic office procedures and equipment
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define
problems, collect data, establish facts draw valid conclusions and
initiate course of action.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, perform duties while under
pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have a valid drivers license and current valid auto
- No prior training is required, however a satisfactory
completion of in house training in leasing, computers and property
management is required within the first 90 days.
Essential Job Functions:
- Scheduled work days may vary. Position requires the ability to
work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks a year. Due to
property staffing limitations it is extremely critical that
individuals be able to work their scheduled hours on a consistent
- Standard hours of operation per the assigned location. Overtime
hours when required due to variable conditions such as staffing,
workload and or emergencies may be required.
Work Days of the Week:
5 days either M-F or Sat Sunday and 2 days off through week, but 40
hours per week.
Hours of the Day: 9 am - 6 pm or 9 am - 5 pm/ Saturday - Sunday 12
pm - 5 pm
Lunch Period: 1 hour M - F
- Position requires individuals to operate a vehicle provided by
the property to transport prospective residents on the property.
Person must be able to drive without jeopardizing the safety of
prospects, residents and fellow associates.
- Use of general office equipment including but not limited to
computers, calculators, copy machines, facsimile machines and
required safety equipment.
- Site tours include but not limited to showing and transporting
prospects around the property in regards to amenities, model
apartments and available apartments.
- Prepare all Lease related paperwork in an accurate and timely
manner. Review and explain all lease documents to new and existing
residents. Ensure signature and receipt documentation is filed
correctly prior to resident move in.
- Follow established policy and procedures in the qualification,
screening, and acceptance of applicants for residency.
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, St. Petersburg , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!