Retail Receiving Associate
Company: Bed Bath & Beyond
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Often times, people think that all retail positions are the same...and for the most part, they may be right! But when it comes to the merchandise we sell, the people that work for us and the scheduling flexibility we offer, we are definitely different! Our stores are very entrepreneurial and we have a unique approach to customer service, we are TRULY a retail phenomenon.
As a Receiving Associate, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers evolving expectations by providing best in class customer service and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to offer our customers the widest range of quality housewares, home furnishings and much more! We offer associate discounts, flexible schedules, ongoing training, and the potential for advancement.The Receiving Associate ensures that customer orders are pulled and processed in an accurate manner within expected productivity guidelines. The Receiving Associate must possess a strong attention to detail and be able to perform a wide variety of job tasks, both on the sales floor and in the receiving area as business needs dictate.
- Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
- Perform Stock Associate duties
- Responsible for taking customer orders, picking/retrieving the items, packaging and then shipping the items to customers in a timely manner
- Select, scan, box, and ship merchandise to the customer
- Strong attention to detail to ensure merchandise arrives in perfect condition and is the correct size, type, etc. as per the customer request
- Assist with backroom organization by removing and replacing product, fixtures, and other equipment in a safe and organized manner
- Proper phone etiquette for all interactions
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and exhibits safe work practices at all times
- Strong knowledge of all departments and merchandise placement within the store location
- Perform additional, sometimes specialized duties as required by business needs including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, fulfillment, and price changes and cart retrieval
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of retail experience desired
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
Keywords: Bed Bath & Beyond, St. Petersburg , Retail Receiving Associate, Professions , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!