Collision Repair Estimator
Company: Crown Automotive
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Crown Collision Center is seeking a highly motivated, skilled professional to drive business and establish our facility as the premier collision repair facility in town.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an auto body/ body shop/ collision repair estimator, full knowledge of estimating systems, good people skills and work habits, and will be looking for a career rather than just a job.
Hours for this position are 7:30am - 6:00pm Monday through Friday and one Saturday a month from 8:00am - 12noon.
Crown Collision Center is part of the Crown Automotive Group, family-owned and operated for more than 40 years, we consistently provide our customers with the best value and customer service, with multiple dealership locations in the Tampa Bay and Tallahassee areas, well as additional locations in Tennessee and Ohio. We prefer to promote from within here at Crown - many of our managers rose through the ranks this way. The opportunities at Crown are truly limitless, and many members of our staff have been with us for 10, 20, even 25 years or longer.
If you love automobiles and technology and are committed to providing top quality automotive service, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
Here's some of what we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) w/ company match
- The stability of an established company
- Lots of work with an expanding customer base
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Opportunities to serve your community
Start your career with Crown Collision Center and the Crown Automotive Group! Apply today!
Body Shop Estimator, Collision Estimator, Estimator, Auto Body Estimator, Auto Body Estimating, Estimating, Collision Estimating, Morgan Auto Group, The Hertz Corporation, Maaco Collision Repair, Superior Auto Body, Autonation Collision, Estimator Jobs, Auto Body Jobs
The Estimator is our primary contact with the customer. The Estimator is responsible for coordinating all activities and resources necessary to fulfill the customer's requirements from the point an estimate is requested to the time the repaired vehicle is delivered. Key Responsibilities:
- Write accurate damage appraisals, using company guidelines for pricing and quality
- Perform written and/or telephone follow-up contact
- Monitor the progress of the vehicle throughout the repair process, guaranteeing it meets our highest standards of quality
- Provide all information necessary regarding the status of the vehicle
- Deliver and present vehicle to the customer
- Experience as an estimator
- Full knowledge of estimating systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent work habits
- Good oral and written skills
- Must be detail-oriented and punctual
- Knowledge of metal/refinish replacement and repair techniques are preferred
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
Thank you for your interest in Crown!
Keywords: Crown Automotive, St. Petersburg , Collision Repair Estimator, Professions , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!