Senior Estimator-Commercial Roofing
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Top Commercial Roofing Subcontractor looking for a Sr. Estimator
as they expand their team in St. Petersburg, FL! Commercial
projects up to $5M!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jennifer SmithAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $55,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit
about us:With over 30 years combined experience. We work on
numerous types of commercial buildings from common community
developments, apartment buildings, oversized shopping centers,
schools, parks & recreation centers, churches, city/county
facilities, retail and office buildings. From roof repairs to
preventative maintenance on traditional commercial roofs, our
contractors have the expertise and experience to get the Job Done
Right---The First Time!Why join us?What we Offer:
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Aggressive bonuses!Job DetailsJob Details:We are seeking an
experienced and dynamic Permanent Senior Estimator for our
Commercial Roofing division. This is an exceptional opportunity for
a motivated individual to join a well-established, reputable
organization in the Construction industry. The ideal candidate will
be responsible for accurately estimating the cost of labor and
materials for commercial roofing projects, while also managing
relationships with clients, contractors, and team members. The
successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail, a strong
understanding of the commercial roofing industry, and the ability
to work under tight deadlines.Responsibilities:
- Prepare detailed, accurate, and competitive commercial roofing
estimates for a variety of projects including low slope, sloped,
membrane, and shingle roofing.
- Analyze blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other
documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for
projects or services.
- Conduct site visits and study project sites as necessary to
compile an accurate estimate.
- Utilize software tools such as Xactimate, Edge, and Bluebeam
for estimating purposes.
- Manage the bid process, including correspondence and
negotiations with suppliers, subcontractors, and clients.
- Present estimates and conduct bid reviews with senior
management to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate with project management teams to monitor job
progress and control project costs.
- Stay updated with the latest knowledge about roofing materials,
equipment, and processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key vendors,
subcontractors, and clients.Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Commercial Roofing
Construction as a Senior Estimator, Roofing Estimator, or
Commercial Roofing Estimator.
- Proficient in estimating software such as Xactimate, Edge, and
- Thorough understanding of different roofing systems including
low slope, sloped, membrane, and shingle roofing.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability
to make sound decisions and solve problems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven
ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret blueprints and
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects
and meet deadlines.
- A strong commitment to safety and knowledge of workplace safety
requirements and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field
is preferred. If you are a seasoned estimator with a passion for
the commercial roofing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Join our team and contribute to our reputation for excellence in
the commercial roofing sector.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, St. Petersburg , Senior Estimator-Commercial Roofing, Professions , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!