Change Management Analyst
Company: Raymond James
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 18, 2023
As part of a team, the Change Management Analyst is responsible for
administering the Raymond James change management lifecycle, and
ensuring changes efficiently meet control objectives. Confirming
that the lifecycle is intuitive and transparent for participants
and that critical linkages with dependent ITIL processes exist.
Works closely with the Change Manager for direction. Applies
specialized domain knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing
and/or evaluating processes and data. Makes judgements and
recommendations based on analysis and knowledge. This role will be
based out of our St Petersburg, FL Headquarters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reviews, processes, tracks, documents, and coordinates the change
requests submitted for production changes to minimize the impact or
downtime to production.
* Responds to internal and external audit requests as directed.
* Provides support and recommendations to Information Technology
(IT) departments concerning the use of the Change Management tools
* Assists in maintaining and reviewing the schedule for IT changes
to enable proper scheduling and provide information about the
changes to IT management.
* May create and maintains documentation for change management
tools and processes.
* Evaluates and recommends methods and tools for streamlining and
improving the change process.
* Assists in creating and maintaining Change Management policies
* Assists in responsibility for monthly change management
* Participates in change management related projects.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or
related degree and one to three (1-3) years of relevant experience
or combination of education, training and experience.
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience in enterprise change
management highly preferred.
* Experience within a highly regulated environment like Financial
Services highly preferred.
* May occasionally work a non-standard shift including nights
and/or weekends and/or have on-call responsibilities.
* Knowledge of the following highly preferred:
* Designing, Implementing and maintaining automated change
management processes via service management tools (Service Now
* Leading CABs (Normal, Executive, Emergency)
* Software development and/or systems integration experience
preferred but not required
* General Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Change Management practices.
* Basic ITIL Release Management practices.
* Networking, mainframes, Windows and Unix servers, standard
operating systems, and personal computer applications.
* ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management or the
ability to obtain within 12 months.
Competencies and Behaviors:
* Analysis: Identify and understand issues, problems and
opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw
* Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a
variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages
the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
* Exercising Judgment and Decision Making: Use effective approaches
for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate
solutions; recommend or take action that is consistent with
available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
* Technical and Professional Knowledge: Demonstrate a satisfactory
level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in
position-related areas; remains current with developments and
trends in areas of expertise.
* Building Effective Relationships: Develop and use collaborative
relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
* Client Focus: Make internal and external clients and their needs
a primary focus of actions; develop and sustain productive client
Keywords: Raymond James, St. Petersburg , Change Management Analyst, Professions , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!