Senior Business Application Analyst
Company: Intelliswift Software Inc
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 24, 2022
This role will work with the SharePoint Online migration project
team to meet the goal of migrating thousands of legacy SharePoint
2013 sites to SharePoint online. This requires providing superior
service by providing consulting, technical guideance and support
for SharePoint ecosystem to our end users and other support teams
which includes connected services such as Teams and third party
integrations and apps.
- Consult with site and business owners about migration expections,
SharePoint best practices including permissioning as well as site
and process design.
- Provide end user support for the SharePoint ecosystem including
Teams and other connected/integrated M365 services.
- Coordinate migration activities with other project team members
and end users.
- Provide business analysis, technical guidance and support for
SharePoint and connected services, including documenting processes
and translating user requirements to the engineering team.
- May train end users and other support teams.
- May perform duties as a subject matter expert including updating
knowledge management documents and providing trend analysis
- Documents product problems and their resolutions in a knowledge
database for future reference.
- May participate in testing new product releases and/or
- Stays abreast of and complies with company and department
policies and procedures as related to IT services.
- Effectively communicates to end users/customers, peers and
management any system issues that affect the quality or reliability
of supported systems.
- Monitors the call tracking system for new incidents, requests and
tasks in addition to resolving issues per service level
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of a H.S. diploma and three (3) years of relevant
experience in a technical helpdesk or other technical support
environment required or combination or education, training and
experience. B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related degree
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
- May work a non-standard shift including nights and/or
- Experience with Spark Forms
- Advanced experience and technical knowledge of the following
- Microsoft 365 platform including SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive,
Office Onine, Exchange Online
- SharePoint 2013
- Experience with SharePoint migrations and migration tools - e.g.,
- Excellent customer services skills
- Microsoft Office versions 2016+
- Microsoft Power Platform - Power Automate, Power Apps
- Web page authoring
- SharePoint Online best practices
- Powershell including PnP and Graph API
- Experience with workflows and forms
Keywords: Intelliswift Software Inc, St. Petersburg , Senior Business Application Analyst, Professions , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!