Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: September 17, 2022
- Registered Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for
receiving, processing, filling, labeling, and shipping orders from
the closed-door pharmacy.
- Minimal patient interaction for those folks who are picking up
orders in person.
- Prior oncology experience preferred.
- Looking for a candidate who has 1-2 years' experience (either
retail or closed-door).
- MUST be vaccinated for COVID-19
- MUST be bilingual English-Spanish.
- MUST be a good communicator, comfortable working with
physicians and pharmacists.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, St. Petersburg , Pharmacy Technician, Professions , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!