Assembly Line Workers - Food Manufacturing Plant -
Company: GA Foods
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionGreat benefits including 100% employer paid
$25,000 life/AD&D, diverse selection of employee group health
and supplemental insurance offerings, 401(K) plan, employer paid
recognized holidays upon hire, no cost employee assistance program
including disaster and emergency resources, progressive "One Team"
culture, much more! Great and comfortable workplace: good
temperature, clean areas, new break rooms, free meals, and more.
Lots of Overtime!1st Shift 7:15AM-4PM 2nd shift 3:45PM-12:30AM GA
Foods is seeking Assembly Workers to work on the TMS Line. The
individual in this role will be responsible for assembling
components as directed by Supervisors, including but not limited to
boxing meals, checking quality, and more. Great for candidates who
are seeking longevity and opportunities for advancement in their
careers! Line Workers Essential Functions:
- Primary job duties are performed by hand (Portioning
ingredients) - grasping, folding, scooping.
- Boxing and packing items.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (food safety)
guidelines and hygiene practices
- Operate all equipment in a safe and timely manner (our process
is primarily manual with machine assistance).
- Inspect the product at all stages to ensure customer
requirements are met.
- Participate in equipment and area cleaning in a safe and timely
- Participate in operator-based machine maintenance and
- Participate in training programs.The position requires that an
employee be capable of the following:
- Meet the schedule requirements
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work well with others in a team atmosphere
- Must be able to read, write, and understand instructions,
warnings, labels, and postings in English effectively
- Must be willing to participate in all tasks needed to get the
job done - including end-of-shift clean-up/sanitation
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including
drug, background, and criminal checks)Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on a regular basis throughout the
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such
as machine operation, etc) most of the workday
- Required to be exposed to physical environment which involves,
but is not limited to: food debris, odors, constant equipment
noise, temperature extremes, wet areas/water, or similar elements
most of the workday
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb, reach, lift, carry, pull,
push, grasp, stoop, squat, bend and stretch as needed throughout
- Ability to perform repetitive motion tasks - primarily manual
tasks - in a standing position for the entire shiftDrug-Free Work
Place / Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: GA Foods, St. Petersburg , Assembly Line Workers - Food Manufacturing Plant -, Professions , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!