Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionFacilitates, sets up, builds, calibrates, tests
and breakdown of plasma processing equipment and records
results.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: NOTE: The Manufacturing
Technician I performs all duties of Assembly Technician III, and
performs the following duties on a limited range of products and
equipment, Work is performed under general or close
- Facilitate equipment applying water, electrical power, and
leveling machinery in a temporary installation.
- Position and assembles complex Electro/mechanical parts and
assemblies part according to blueprints, schematics, and/or
- Assembles parts using bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or
other fasteners, using hand tools.
- Performs complex mechanical alignments and calibration of
equipment to the quality standards of ATP (Acceptance Test
Procedure) and other procedures that are used during the test cycle
of the products.
- Performs leak checks on vacuum and mechanical assemblies using
leak detection systems.
- Debugs and test equipment, including electrical, mechanical,
and vacuum systems, gathering of test data. Records and reports
- The ability to operate impedance meters and other specialized
electronic test equipment
- Prepare systems for shipment, including cleaning, break down of
machinery facilities, preparation of miscellaneous list, and
interfacing with Shipping.
- Maintain Class 10,000 and 1,000 clean room
- Associate's Degree (A.S.) from two-year college or technical
school or military education, and
- One to three years of directly related experience as a test
technician.WORK ENVIRONMENT and PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The normal work environment is typical of a manufacturing
cleanroom facility and support areas such as the stockroom, machine
shop, and laboratory.
- The incumbent is routinely required to sit, stand, walk, stoop,
kneel, touch, see, and hear, and may be required to lift or move up
to 50 pounds.
- While performing the regular duties of the position, the
incumbent is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, risk of
electrical shock, and possible exposure to toxic or caustic
chemicals. The incumbent must be able to wear safety equipment and
follow safety instructions.You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- Electrical Schematics
- Troubleshooting Industrial Automation EquipmentSalary info:$15
- $30 / hr
Keywords: Plasma-Therm, St. Petersburg , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!