Material Handler I (3rd Shift)
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Material Handler I- Omnicell is offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus
for this position.
The Material Handler I will report to the Logistics Supervisor and
will be responsible for preparing records of receipt of incoming
material and equipment. Additional responsibilities include
properly label received items and items being shipped to customers:
manually or with appropriate equipment move materials, supplies,
and finished goods to designated areas within the company's
facilities; pulling orders accurately in preparation for prompt
shipments and preparing records, packing slips, and bills of lading
for all outbound material and equipment. This is a 3rd shift 10:00
PM - 6:00 AM Sunday- Friday.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
* Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and
prepares items for shipment.
* Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures
items of incoming and outgoing.
* Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet
* Maintains the inventory of shipping materials and supplies
* Operates fork-lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or
hoist shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform to storage or
* Data entry
* Pulling and moving material as needed.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
* Able to work from written instructions.
* Demonstrated attention to detail.
* Ability to work with limited supervision.
* Understanding of basic verbal instructions and ability to speak
* Ability to work collaboratively with peers and team.
* Ability to effectively interface and communicate with multiple
constituents, including management and fellow coworkers.
* Demonstrate organizational and prioritization skills.
* High School Diploma/GED
* Minimum of Three (3) years of experience in Shipping/Receiving,
Manufacturing, and/or Materials Management
* Minimum of Three (3) years of warehouse and forklift
* APICS Certification
* Work is performed in both an office and manufacturing setting
* While performing the duties of the job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand, walk; lift greater than or equal to
50 lbs. and lift 25 lbs. - 35 lbs. repetitively
* The employee may be required to sit; climb or balance; stoop,
kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Move rolls of Plastic/Board/Foil/Liner/Label Stock - 400 pounds -
1000 pounds (rolling material on their diameter)
* Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures
including, but not limited to the proper handling of hazardous
waste, lockout - tag out rules, and hearing and eye protection
To protect our employees and those who spend time at our
facilities, and as may be required by our customers, Omnicell
requires most U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or
obtain an approved exemption from Omnicell as an accommodation for
a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Keywords: Omnicell, St. Petersburg , Material Handler I (3rd Shift), Professions , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!