Configuration Data Management (CDM) Analyst
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 13, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos' Security Detection and
Automation group is seeking an experienced Configuration Data
Management (CDM) Analyst. As a member of the CDM Team, the CDM
Analyst will work alongside program managers, engineers and
actively lead CDM professionals to process hardware and software
changes, ensuring accuracy and completeness of drawings,
schematics, software and documentation. The ideal candidate will be
able to interpret and apply policies, processes, procedures and
technical data standards and maintain awareness for continuous
improvement opportunities.This position can be based out of our
Tewksbury, MA or our St. Pete, FL locations. Telework options are
available (up to 100% of the time), but local candidates are
- Demonstrate knowledge of Bill of Materials (BOM): part
categories, drawing types, change orders and document control
- Review and process part/product changes efficiently, accurately
- Drive process improvement initiatives in an effort to
streamline and standardize proper CM status accounting and
- Analyze change impact on in-process and on-hand material.
- Review and analyze program data deliveries for accuracy,
completeness, and compliance.
- Facilitate Change Control Boards; review change proposals in a
group or virtual setting, and manage open items to closure.
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and meet
- Communicate regularly cross functionally to assure
requirements, milestones, and deadlines are met.
- Experience handling highly regulated, classified or sensitive
- Prepare for and support functional and physical configuration
- General data-entry.Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in Configuration Data Management or
- BS degree and/or CM certification from an ASQ accredited
source. Experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Familiarity with CAD applications and software library tools
(Solidworks and Git).
- Intermediate to advanced Word and MS Excel knowledge.
- Versed in the fundamental principles of EIA-649 and AS
- Proficient in PLM, ePDM, CostPoint, ERP, Quickbase and/or
equivalent CM tools or platforms.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, organization,
problem-solving skills and adaptability.
- Thrives in a team environment.Pay Range:#Remote
Keywords: Leidos, St. Petersburg , Configuration Data Management (CDM) Analyst, Professions , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!