Program Management Senior Analyst AML KYC
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 16, 2021
The Agile Product Owner (Project Senior Analyst) for Anti-Money
Laundering / Know Your Customer business unit elicits requirements
and priorities from business Operations partners, prepares workflow
diagrams, user story requirements and acceptance criteria and other
analyst documents, supports development/testing, training and
procedures development, user coaching and production validation as
well as manages scope, schedule and risks for low to medium
complexity projects.The NA KYC OPs Business Analyst (Program
Management Senior Analyst responsibilities encompass the right
balance of problem solving abilities, hands-on project experience,
growing to become familiar with Retail Bank systems and the desire
to assess and understand processes and failure points for
communications to our customers across all channels (digital, SMS,
email, letter, IVR, secure form etc.). Candidate should have a
passion for helping internal/external customers through
understanding impacts, urgency of situation and providing concise
communications.The Project and Program Management Senior Analysts
are seasoned professional roles. Applies in-depth disciplinary
knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and
the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or
function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a
defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas
collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as
coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and
overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues
with substantial potential impact, where development of an
approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives
and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple
sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to
filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic
material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy
skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership
role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new
recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography,
etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or
facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and
performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the
performance of the individual.Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and disseminates information of process, policy and
procedure changes and ensuring the successful completion of
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and
procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits
management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and
central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project
- Identifies key stakeholders who participate in project scope
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast
project costs as needed.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project
- Creates the project risk management plan. Work with procurement
team to create, administer, track, and eventually close project
- Facilitates the transition of systems, product & process
development to minimize adverse operations impact by ensuring that
the business is informed and always aware of the status of process
improvements, procedure & systems enhancements and corrective
actions for risk issues, identified for the business.
- Participates in the delivery of internal communications
enabling the business officers to effectively service clients.
- Acts as a point of contact and liaison between department and
required business areas for the implementation of activities to
ensure accurate communication to clients.
- Manages and coordinates the business, Citibank and Regional
projects with focus on Development and Change Management.
- Manages on a daily basis the investigation of a product, policy
and procedure queries raised by team members.
- Liaises with key stakeholders to implement new procedures or
clarify any misinterpretation as required.
- Regularly undertakes a review of processes, policies and
procedures to identify process gaps and recommend process updates/
policy & procedure revisions associated with Project Management and
- Provides feedback to Project Management leadership regarding
risk issues/business cases raised by specific business units
- Collates communication items, investigate issues and ensure
relevant communications are created in a timely clear and accurate
- Drafts and communicates any staff briefs, including system
- Monitors & communicates on Service Level Agreements of other
departments that affect the service delivery within a project.
- Conducts ongoing research on effective mediums and tools to
improve the communications.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.Qualifications:
- 5-8 years of experience
- Demonstrate strong business knowledge including the
understanding of core businesses, supporting processes and
- Working knowledge of call center Technologies including
systems, technologies and system work practices.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Call Center industry.
- Previous customer service management experience within a call
- Tertiary qualifications desirable.
- Outstanding problem-solver, Should demonstrate a commitment to
quality and attention to detailEducation:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experienceAdditional
- Experience preferred with Know Your Customer / Anti money
Laundering and / or similar types of case management workflow
process and tools/systems
- Demonstrated ability to elicit requirements vs. just gather
- Experience with Agile/iterative/incremental approaches as well
as traditional approaches, and hybrid bridging of the two
- Past involvement with / aptitude for data integration
- Some experience as a product owner or scrum master for business
initiatives-Job Family Group:Project and Program Management-Job
Family:Project Management-Time Type:Full time-Citi is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi.View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the
EEO is the Law Supplement.View the EEO Policy Statement.View the
Pay Transparency Posting-Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires
that all successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such
vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, St. Petersburg , Program Management Senior Analyst AML KYC, Professions , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!