Front Desk Administrator with Security Clearance
Company: SRG Government Services
Posted on: November 15, 2019
Front Desk Administrator- Sarasota Department: Human Resources
Location: Sarasota, FL Build a rewarding future, as part of a
growing company, doing work that you love, in a place where your
contributions matter. As a financially-strong and expanding home
builder, we offer our team members excellent growth potential
across many fields. And you ll receive generous compensation and
benefits packages. Be a part of our exciting future! FRONT DESK
ADMINISTRATOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: * The
professionally-oriented FDA who greets visitors at the main
corporate entrance and receives all incoming telephone calls. *
Provide backup administrative support to the CEO as needed. Assist
with internal and external correspondence, meeting coordination,
transcribing and composing memos from dictation tapes, as well as
calendar and contact database maintenance.
* Maintain the corporate contact list in Outlook for accuracy.
* Time-sensitive to spontaneous requests and organized to
accommodate the needs of various departments while attending to the
front desk. * Daily mail, sorting and distributed to appropriate
departments. Send UPS and FedEx packages as needed as well as
ordering postage, UPS, and FedEx supplies. Maintain postage machine
with ink, labels, and funds. * Serve as backup for various
departments as needed, prioritizing and completing work in a timely
* Keep scheduling calendar for conference room as needed and
organize events, coordinate coffee, snacks, or lunches as required
for various meetings. Ensure that the boardroom is clean and fully
supplied each afternoon. Monitor break areas for supplies and
cleanliness. * Track and order office supplies. Includes checking
orders from other departments and offices for cost before approving
requests. Maintain office supplies, keeping supplies stocked and
organized in supply cabinet(s). Order ink and other supplies for
all leased copiers, keep a backup supply at all times. Conduct
annual audits to ensure competitive pricing is achieved. * Track,
order, and maintain an inventory of all Neal Communities
* Special projects requested by VPHR such as company blood drives,
events, and other assignments as needed.
* Maintain a list of corporate accounts that are regularly used
(office supplies, UPS, FedEx, etc.).
* Oversee monthly employee birthday cards.
* Use discretion and confidentiality at all times, as some work may
be of a sensitive nature. * Keep up to date a complete operating
procedure book for all FDA responsibilities and procedures.
* Maintain a clean and safe reception and mail room area.
* The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.
QUALIFICATIONS: * A minimum of 3 years reception experience with a
strong professional presence. * Ability to plan, organize, and
prioritize competing priorities effortlessly in a fast-paced
* Excellent verbal, written and listening skills combined with
exceptional customer service.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel, Outlook,
Publisher, and PowerPoint. * Must be reliable, maintaining
excellent attendance and punctuality.
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data with
* Ability to work with minimal supervision. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* General sedentary work requiring the use of office equipment such
as computers, copiers, printers, scanners, and telephones.
* Position requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping,
grasping, writing, typing, repetitive motions, hearing ability,
visual acuity, and climbing stairs on occasion.
* May occasionally lift and move up to 30 pounds.
* Some driving may be required. ABOUT THE COMPANY: * A highly
awarded Southwest Florida regional homebuilder with over 45 years
of experience in residential homebuilding.
* Awarded 2019 Best Places to Work.
* Awarded 2015 Builder of the Year by Professional Builder
* An industry leader and innovator having built over 15,000 homes
throughout Manatee, Sarasota, Lee and Collier counties.
* Awarded America's Best Builder in 2012 by Builder Magazine. This
distinguished honor recognizes Neal Communities as among the best
homebuilders in the nation. Awarded only to the very best builders,
Neal Communities was recognized by a panel of judges for offering
the highest quality building and design, as well as customer and
* Current leader in the Bradenton and Sarasota Markets with over
30% market share.
* Our purpose is to build beautiful communities, superior homes &
lasting customer relationships. We stand behind our standards and
service and also our commitment to the greater good. PERKS:
Exceptional talent deserves an exceptional benefits package! *
Health Care - Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug
* Employer Paid Life Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* 401(K) with Company Matching Contributions
* Vacation & Company Holidays
* Employee Home Purchase Discount Program
* Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Employee Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) All employees will support the
organization s mission and vision by exhibiting the following
behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration and innovation,
respect, commitment to our community, accountability and ownership.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: SRG Government Services, St. Petersburg , Front Desk Administrator with Security Clearance, Other , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!