Senior Test Automation Engineer Lead
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Req #: 19-10066Job Description: Senior Test Automation Engineer
LeadLocation: St. Petersburg, FL Position Type: FTE/Direct
Hire????? U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized
to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.?Job
Summary: Do you like to break things?? Are you able to thrive in a
fast-paced, challenging, and evolving environment?? Do you have
that insatiable urge to create and improve?? Is driving strategy
and implementation of a new corporate capability something you love
to do?? If so, we are looking for a self-motivated individual with
strong analysis, design, programming, testing, documentation and
communications skills to spearhead the shift left of our software
testing capability. As the Senior Test Automation Engineer Lead,
you?d be responsible for all aspects of automated quality assurance
relative to a complex, distributed software environment.? You?ll
work collaboratively to establish, enhance, and maintain our test
framework.? Ideally you will have a minimum of 10+ years of QA
experience including several years of experience in test automation
and automation frameworks.?Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and enhances a test automation framework.
- Supports, trains, and/or mentors other team members in the use
of the automation framework to develop test automation.
- Assists in developing testing strategies, automation approaches
and contributes to establishing standards for the department.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, programs and tests framework
reusable actions, functions, and automation scripts.
- Establishes and monitors internal policies and procedures to
mitigate risk of poor-quality delivery.
- Evaluates and recommend test tools.
- Stays current with technology and industry best practices to
ensure the organization itself stays current.
- Creates and contributes to departmental metrics and governance
- Performs other duties as assigned.?Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of a bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or
related degree with a minimum of six (6) years of relevant
experience or a combination of education, training and
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise automated
- Experience creating custom automated testing APIs including
common and application specific functions/sub-routines.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and resolve difficult
- Experience with Protractor, Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins,
SoapUI, Appium or similar tools.
- Hands on experience with DevOps practices (CI/CD,
containerization & orchestration, config management, etc) and
integrating automated tests into DevOps pipelines.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with offshore
- Solid understanding of Software Quality Assurance methodologies
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Financial services experience strongly
- None required.Robert Dorko?Technical
Recruiter720-573-5283?About Ascent:The Ascent Services Group (ASG)
is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm
whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small,
Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals:
Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences.? As
consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top
clients within the industries we serve.? Our goal is to deliver
innovative talent through proven best practices and effective
resource optimization.? Become one of ASG's candidates and
experience the difference!IND05
About Ascent:Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and
professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic
consulting. Ascent---s fundamental business is providing staffing
services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals:
Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the
majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large
Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent
works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well
as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to
establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was
ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically
for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large
Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.If you are ready to propel
your career to new heights--- read on. We are looking for talented
and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we
have created an environment where culture, commitment and
opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know
that every employee has something important to say and that every
employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over
to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business
and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do
everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great
jobs, but great lives.
Keywords: Ascent, St. Petersburg , Senior Test Automation Engineer Lead, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!