Client Care Representative/ Teller (Full Time) - St. Pete Central
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: April 19, 2019
SUMMARY: Actively participates in the analysis of office market and
supports the development of strategies and tactics for the
integrated market plan. Receives and pays out money and keeps
records of money and negotiable instruments involved in financial
transactions; Assists Financial Center in achieving all sales and
service goals by performing the following duties within established
policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other
duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and
examines checks for endorsements.
* Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures
and customer balances.
* Enters customers' transactions into computer to record
transactions, and issues computer generated receipts.
* Places holds on accounts as appropriate.
* Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of
shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer
screen. Reports any balance discrepancies.
* Explains, promotes, refers, or sells Bank products and services
such as accounts, loans, traveler's checks, money orders, and
cashier's checks in the branch or via telemarketing.
* Performs outbound calls and set appointments for Branch Sales
Leaders and Branch Sales Representatives in accordance with market
initiatives and/or branch goals.
* Cross-trains on the products and operational processes associated
with the Platform and assists clients with related activities.
* Opens and processes all types of accounts, products, and/or
services for customers after consulting with them on their specific
needs. Assists customers whenever possible. Refers customer to
appropriate business line as needed to ensure customer needs are
* Achieves individual referral goals for cross selling of all
credit, non-credit and fee income goals.
* Maintains knowledge of current products, policies, procedures and
regulations as it relates to position.
* Adheres to all current policies, procedures and regulations as it
relates to position.
* Processes transactions from automated teller machine and night
* Responds professionally to customer inquiries or problems.
* Maintains work station within BankUnited standards.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Client Care Representative I - High
school diploma or general education degree (GED), one year related
experience and/or training; Client Care Representative II -- High
school diploma or general education degree (GED), three years
related experience and/or training.
BankUnited is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
BankUnited does not discriminate against individuals on the basis
of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,
or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
Keywords: BankUnited, St. Petersburg , Client Care Representative/ Teller (Full Time) - St. Pete Central, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!