Senior Real Estate Professional
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Description A Senior Real Estate Professional is a real estate agent who handles all the details of a real estate transaction for clients. When selling or purchasing real estate, clients need a Real Estate Professional to advise on the value of property, prepare a property for sale and advocate for their clients best interests during negotiations. In this position, you will devise marketing strategies for selling real estate and will also help clients with the purchase of a new home. As a Senior Real Estate Professional, you must be communicative, creative and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Create marketing strategies to make your properties stand out in the local real estate market
- Advise clients as they prepare their home for sale and provide any resources that may be required such as staging, repairs and home improvement services
- Market your services to the local community and network with potential clients to increase your client portfolio
- Familiarize yourself with the local real estate market and stay informed on home values
- Attend home showings and open houses with clients
- Mediate all real estate purchase and sale negotiations Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group has been locally owned and operated in the Tampa Bay area for more than 50 years and consistently ranks among the Top 50 companies in the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network. The company began as a single office in 1959 and has since grown into a full-service organization with 16 offices serving a 4-county area. Our mission is to utilize our world class team of professionals and systems to guide people in making great real estate and financial decisions.
With targeted training, tools, and support for every phase of your career, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group responds to your changing needs with solutions that can take your production to the next level. At the same time, we work hard to maintain a culture that fosters productivity with a foundation established on four fundamental values: Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, Excellence.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: broker, home, house, housing, listing, listing consultant, real estate agent, real estate courier, residential, residential estate
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties, St. Petersburg , Senior Real Estate Professional, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!