Insurance Adviser Customer Care
Company: American Strategic Insurance
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Insurance Adviser Customer Care Sponsorship is not available for this position. ASI generally does not sponsor foreign national candidates for work authorization except for positions that in our determination require highly specialized knowledge and for which candidate sponsorship is appropriate. Note to current employees: Ensure you coordinate with your team lead prior to applying for this position. We may use additional sources for validating qualifications, (e.g., performance evals, leader input). American Strategic Insurance is a leading writer of Property and Casualty products. ASI offers Personal Lines Property products in over 40 states, and is currently in the process of expanding nationally. ASI is ranked a top employer in Florida, and in Tampa Bay, for many years. ASI is an independently-managed insurance company that is a member of the Progressive group of companies. Prior to accepting a position at ASI, candidates must consent to pre-employment background check. Any offer of employment extended is contingent upon the results of the background check. Department: ASI Insurance Service Territory: St. Petersburg, FL Insurance Discipline: Property and Casualty FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Hours: Monday-Friday 11:00 am to 8:00 pm Job Purpose Provides policy support and resolves ASI customer inquiries by analyzing policy contracts, making policy changes and provides policy retention.Essential Job Functions
- Assists customers in collecting potential quote information, makes changes to policy information, or cancels existing policy coverage.
- Documents all phone conversations with customers for accurate record keeping.
- Assists agents in the completion and follow-up document collection of all issued policies.
- Processes payments and endorsements as directed.
- Handles complaints concerning billing or service rendered. Refers complaints of service failures to designated person for investigation.
- Analyzes policy contracts.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Job Qualifications
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required. Associates degree preferred.
- 2044 or 220 license preferred. If not currently licensed, we will assist you in becoming licensed. You must become licensed within 30 days of being hired
- Willingness to work in a high-call-volume environment.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, pay attention to details, think through problems logically, and make appropriate decisions.
- Demonstrates integrity.
- Possesses strong English vocabulary, basic grammar skills, and professional decorum. Writing is clear and easy-to-read. Bi-lingual skills helpful.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates active listening skills through effective use of questions, reflection, and empathy.
- Demonstrates the ability to get along with work associates. The ASI Culture and Benefits The ASI Culture is like no other. While ASI stands for "American Strategic Insurance," we also believe it stands for "Attitude, Speed and Innovation." It is through these principles we plan our day and measure our success. This can be seen through the way our team members interact with each other, the fan letters from our agents and customers, to our success during a time where other companies have struggled. ASI offers outstanding benefits, health insurance for employees and dependents, dental, vision, up to 6% matching on our 401(k) retirement plan, earned time off, life insurance, and much more!
Keywords: American Strategic Insurance, St. Petersburg , Insurance Adviser Customer Care, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!