SVP, Business Partner
Company: Advisor Group
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Advisor Group CareersBe a part of the team behind our success!
At Advisor Group, we support financial professionals nationwide,
the people who help everyday Americans achieve their dreams. We're
a billion-dollar business with the mentality and drive of a
startup. Join us in building something special.Business Development
Opportunity in Financial Services SVP, Business PartnerLocation(s):
Qualified candidates in all locations and seeking 100% work from
home encouraged to apply. 25-40% Travel May Be Required Summary:
This SVposition will drive the strategy and positive advisor
experiences that create value and satisfaction, retention, and
growth. Building on voice of the customer feedback, the SVP
Business Partner understands the complexities and needs of
financial professionals' business models and serves as the firm's
primary contact and liaison for strategic decisions and
initiatives. The role is charged with bringing solutions through
one-on-one engagement and one-to-many engagement models;
recommending priorities and initiatives to improve the advisors
experience.Why Advisor Group?
- Competitive salary and annual bonus paid based on
- Generous time off package, including paid time off, paid
holidays, and paid time to volunteer in the community
- Immediate access to extensive benefits package that includes
medical, dental and vision coverage, basic life insurance, long and
short-term disability coverage and much more
- 401(k) match from day one of employment
- Referral bonuses if we hire your referred applicants to our
- An enriching and engaging career in financial services - our
employees overwhelmingly report that they find meaning and purpose
in their day to day work
- Executive leader access and interaction in all our locations
due to flat structure, open office environments, town halls and
speed mentoring eventsResponsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with high financial
- Lead relationship team with engagement model framework and
manage to desired outcomes. Provide coaching and development
- Drive positive advisor experiences that create value and
satisfaction, retention and growth, building on voice of the
customer feedback, qualitative and quantitative data.
- Gather, synthesize, and report on advisor feedback to Executive
team and provide recommendations on business and/or communications
- Assess gaps and drive utilization of business services and
solutions offered by the wide array of internal and strategic
partners through collaboration with the relationship management
- Stay current and active on industry trends, marketplace, and
client insights and innovations.
- Support one-on-one engagement and one-to-many engagement models
- Partner with and support financial professionals through change
management initiatives including planning, communicating, and
supporting the office through the change.
- Help financial professionals set realistic, obtainable business
goals and devise strategies to help them successfully execute
against the goals.
- Increase sales, revenue, net new assets, and maintain low
attrition through a variety of engagement and consultative
- Proactively engage in business development opportunities for
financial professionals in segment, including goal creation and
actionable plans to achieve desired results.
- Promote and provide a connection to appropriate SMEs to support
holistic Financial Planning and Wealth Management concepts and
- Assist with issue identification and direct resolution to the
right area(s). Acts as an advocate in helping financial
professionals resolve issues and roadblocks and communicates
feedback to the appropriate area.
- Work in partnership across all relationships teams to lead
community and connections of like minded businesses
- All other duties as assigned.Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma (or
equivalent) in combination with significant experience will be
considered in lieu of degree. Minimum of high school diploma or
equivalent is required.
- MBA, CFP, CFA, or CPA preferredBasic Requirements:
- Minimum 12 years of experience in wealth management including
familiarity with multiple functions within a firm
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrated results building relationships
and delivering impact with Financial Professionals
- Minimum 5 years managing a wealth management relationship
- Strong communication skills including presentation, written and
- Prior successful experience managing teams
- Experience with evolving technologies of customer operations,
tools and platforms
- Demonstrated ability to effect and manage change within an
independent financial professional's business.
- Proven history of results in engaging with financial
professional practices and driving positive and productive
- FINRA License(s): Series 6 / Series 7 and Series 66 (or Series
63 and 65), Series 24 preferred
- Experience in Wealth Management, FinTech spaceCurrent Employees
and Contractors Apply Here
Keywords: Advisor Group, St. Petersburg , SVP, Business Partner, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...