Warehouse Operations Agent
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 16, 2023
A local e-commerce company has immediate needs for ambitious and
reliable Warehouse Operation Agents to join their rapidly growing
team in their St Petersburg, FL office. These are
temporary-to-permanent job opportunities.
The roles are responsible for tasks including, but not limited to, receiving and processing inbound packages and mail; maintaining inventory; pulling outbound packages for shipment; packing outbound shipments; printing boxes and work orders for outbound shipments; and shipping outbound packages. Must be able to read a tape measure and have basic computer skills.
The shift for this position will be 8:30am to 5:30pm, M-F, with the potential to move to 9:30am to 6:30pm, M-F, in the future.
This is a dog-friendly workplace and the warehouse is a clean-in/clean-out environment so all personal items will need to be kept in a locker outside of the warehouse.
* High-School diploma or GED equivalent required
* At least 1 year of recent warehouse/shipping & receiving work experience required - prior work experience with UPS/FedEx/Amazon a plus
* Basic computer skills (Windows/PC)
* Ability to read a tape measure
* Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs. several times a day
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to maintain productivity and quality goals and keep up in a fast-paced, growth-focused environment
* Must be able to successfully complete background and drug screenings
A local e-commerce company has immediate needs for ambitious and reliable Warehouse Operation Agents to join their rapidly growing team in their St Petersburg, FL office. These are temporary-to-permanent job opportunities.
Keywords: , St. Petersburg , Warehouse Operations Agent, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
here to apply!