Senior Procurement Specialist
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- This candidate must be able to interact with C level executives
as well mid to Sr level Managers and may need to show them how to
enter expenses and book travel. -
- Utilize Concur and Chrome River for reviewing business related
travel expenses for RJ Associates.
- Assist with administrative duties for the Travel team including
responding to emails, managing calendar, and speaking with internal
and external business partners
- Identify, develop, and manage business relationships gaining a
comprehensive understanding of business requirements by working
closely with Travel team members to develop strategies/plans
- Develop/update processes and reports for Travel as
- Provide support for the Travel and Expense Committee quarterly
- Process travel-related inquiries (i.e., policy) received in the
Travel mailbox during regular business hours.
- This position does not include drafting contracts, but they
will review them.
- The manager is seeking candidates who possess 3-5 years of
experience with business travel data analysis.
- Please do not submit overqualified candidates with 10-20 years
- The manager prefers candidates from other large Fortune 500
Co's with strong business experience, and a minimum of 3 years'
experience in travel and expense is ideal.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, St. Petersburg , Senior Procurement Specialist, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!