Registrar Service Specialist
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Galen College of Nursing is a vibrant and growing, single-purpose
nursing college focused on expanding access to quality nursing
education. Our culture is at the forefront of everything we do.
Galen's fundamental goals are to be the best place for nursing
education and the best place to work and one cannot be true without
At Galen College of Nursing, we want to ensure your needs are met.
We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Mental Health programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Bonus Pay Opportunities
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Registrar Service Specialist Position Overview
Galen College of Nursing is looking for a Registrar Service
Specialist to provide consistent, friendly support to students,
faculty and staff. This position will assist with the maintenance
of academic records while enforcing policies and following
established procedures of the college.
- Provide quality student service to insure the confidentiality
and accuracy of student records.
- Verify that students have met all enrollment / admission
- Assist in processing all readmission students
- Provide timely notification to students of changes to their
- Work and assist other functional campus teams to meet needs of
- Meet with students and contact students on a routine basis
regarding attendance, performance and progression in the
- Document all student interactions in Colleague
- Provide support and assistance to students in all facets of on
boarding and compliance
- Provide professional assistance and support to the Academic
Leadership of the campus
- Reporting and analysis relative to student academic
- Assure compliance with all policies and procedures as outlined
the Student Catalog, Faculty Handbook, and the College Policy &
- Participate in all campus activities that directly interface
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Colleague and Canvas,
Unitime, Verified Credentials
- Knowledge or willingness to learn state requirements for
- Knowledge of registration and records procedures and
- Knowledge of supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks by deadline
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Work toward an Associate degree preferred
- Two years' experience in college or academic setting
Degree of Supervision: Moderate supervision
Physical demands in classroom and office are minimal and considered
sedentary work with occasional lifting and/or carrying such
articles as records, files, and books (10 pounds maximum).
Operation of standard office equipment such as phone, computer,
classroom projector, Scantron, and printer/scanner, occurs on a
Galen College Values:
Inclusivity: I foster an environment that provides opportunity for
every individual to reach their full potential.
Character: I act with integrity and compassion in all I do.
Accountability: I own my role and accept responsibility for my
Respect: I value every person as an individual with unique
contributions worthy of consideration.
Excellence: I commit myself to the highest level of quality in
everything I do.
At Galen College of Nursing, we offer a unique educational
experience we call Pure Nursing. With a focus on nursing education,
our knowledgeable and caring faculty and staff take personal
interest in helping our students achieve their goals. Galen is
regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and
Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award Associate,
Baccalaureate, and Master's Degrees. Our baccalaureate degree in
nursing program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate
Nursing Education (CCNE), and the associate and master's degree in
nursing programs are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for
Education in Nursing (ACEN). For complete information related to
Galen's accreditation status, please visit our website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, St. Petersburg , Registrar Service Specialist, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!