Housekeeper (FULL TIME) - Westminster Palms
Company: Westminster Communities of Florida
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and
guidelines related to employment with Westminster and its
1. Cleans residential units, resident's rooms and common areas
(including stairwells) of assigned work areas.
2. Responsible for sanitizing Health Center rooms after a move-out
or prior to a move-in.
3. Send or bring "protectors" to the laundry area after being used
by residents during each meal.
4. Maintain dinning areas cleaned and sanitized (at least twice
5. Cleaning, dusting, sanitizing, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
daily of assigned work areas.
6. Garbage removal including biohazards removal (by contracted
vendor) from the assigned areas.
7. Cleaning duties/functions as contracted by independent
The physical activities of this position involve:
Balancing Kneeling Reaching
Crouching Pulling Standing
Manual Dexterity Pushing Stooping
Grasping Lifting up to 40 lbs.
Sensory and communicative activities with or without prosthetics of
this position are:
An individual in this position will be exposed to:
Inside/outside environmental conditions
Blood borne pathogens
Must be able to cope with mental and emotional stress of this
EOE, DFWP - "We honor those who have served."
Working with older adults in a healthcare setting is desirable,
preferably a minimum of 6 months.%8193762%
Keywords: Westminster Communities of Florida, St. Petersburg , Housekeeper (FULL TIME) - Westminster Palms, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!