Fabricator II or III
Company: Rev-Tech Manufacturing Solutions, LLC
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: August 5, 2022
We are currently looking to fill this position on 1st, 2nd and
3rd shift. -Summary: -Metal parts fabricator. - Cut, bend, weld and
finish custom parts/products that meet customer specifications.
-Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examines specifications of the customers order using drawings,
work orders, or blueprints to determine the characteristics of the
finished item, materials to be used, and machine setup
- Fabricates work piece(s) as determined by work order
specifications. - Retrieves correct materials, prepares workbench,
and sets up appropriate tools to complete the job.
- Performs various fabrication duties including sawing, clamping,
holding, fitting, bolting, welding, finishing and grinding parts as
necessary to satisfy requirements and meet specifications.
- Examines work piece visually, by touch, or using tape rule,
calipers, or gauges to ensure product meets desired standards.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e., free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.).
- Other Duties as assigned.
- It is every employees responsibility to be aware of and adhere
to the applicable Safety & Health, Quality and Environmental
Process of Rev-Tech Manufacturing Solutions. -Supervisory
responsibilities: -None -QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or GED required
- Trade school, technical school, or military education required,
Associates degree preferred
- Minimum (3) three -years of experience with sheet metal
requiredSKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to interpret blueprints, drawings, schematics,
technical procedures, and other related material
- Interprets Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances (GD&T)
- Ability to read, interprets, and follows safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions to perform to
the quality standards.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical skills to solve technical
- Utilize knowledge of all metallic and non-metallic materials
-WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- While performing the regular duties of the position, the
incumbent will be exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 35-50 pounds; over 50 pounds with
- Safety steel toed shoes are required
- Ear plugs, gloves, back braces, safety glasses are provided by
Keywords: Rev-Tech Manufacturing Solutions, LLC, St. Petersburg , Fabricator II or III, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!