Company: Chick-fil-A - Paradies Lagardere
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: August 4, 2022
*We are hiring for 3 different locations within the Tampa
International Airport - Chick-fil-a, Qdoba, & Potbelly!*
Crew Members are responsible for preparing products according to
operational and quality standards and serve them with enthusiasm in
a clean and fast paced environment. Whether working in an on-trend
national brand, or an iconic concept from the local community, you
will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling
Your career deserves... *MORE *OPPORTUNITIES
*Paradies Lagard--re is an award-winning and innovative Airport
Concessionaire.* We are looking for passionate individuals to fill
our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and
inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you
immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts
that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
*Great Reasons to Work with Us*
* Career advancement opportunities
* Fun Work Environment
* Medical Benefits
* Company Paid Time Off
* Premium pay for Worked Holidays
* 401K Program
* On-line Learning system
* Associate recognition Programs
* Merchandise and dining discounts
* Transportation and parking space assistance
*How you can Make a Difference*
* Working for Paradies Lagard--re provides you with the opportunity
to create a meaningful and positive impact on your community and
* As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world,
our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and
health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our
customers can trust.
* Warmly greets, acknowledges, and takes guests drink and food
order within 30 seconds of them entering the concept.
* Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to
include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system.
* Handles money, processes credit and debit card, makes change,
while complying with the company's Cash Handling and Loss
Prevention Standard Operating Procedures.
* Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and
products. Make recommendations to guests to fit their needs,
especially when questioned about potential food allergens.
* Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic
concept from the local community, you will create and deliver
first-class experiences for the traveling public.
Keywords: Chick-fil-A - Paradies Lagardere, St. Petersburg , Crew Member, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!