Company: Colony Grill - St. Petersburg
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionDuties and Responsibilities:
Planning and Organizing
· Assure proper set up of lounge & bar.
· Familiarize self with every food & beverage item.
· Familiarize self with all prices for all menu items.
· Assure the knowledge of all ingredients in each menu item.
· Contains knowledge of the placement of all menu and liquor items
in the liquor room, beer cooler, and bar to improve operational
· Assures that customers are fully informed as to all menu items –
how they are prepared, what they contain, and portion size.
· Assures that bartenders can ensure guests dining at the bar have
proper set-ups prior to the arrival of the ordered menu items.
(E.g. salt/pepper,crushed red pepper, grated cheese).
· Assures that food and liquor is prepared exactly to the Colony
· Exceed guest expectations at all times.
· Ability to serve customers in accordance with set etiquette
· Anticipation of guests needs.
· Assure proper table maintenance throughout dining experience.
· Knowledge of all liquor laws for the State in which you work.
· Attend to customer complaints as they arise and direct them to
the manager if you have any challenge handling yourself.
· Knowledge of acceptable I.D.'s for the state in which you work
and the ability to properly inspect them for flaws.
· Daily confirmation of new product (both food and liquor)
· Assures proper daily set up from the beginning of the shift until
your shift has terminated
· Ability to always maintain attitude and composure with all guests
as well as co-workers.
· Possesses an honest and diligent attitude at all times.
· Controls according to established policies, standards,and
conduct, dress, hygiene,sanitation, and personal appearance.
· Attendance to all meetings and scheduled training sessions
· Ability to abide by all health code regulations and
· Ability to use physical capabilities such as (but not limited
to): walking, bending, kneeling, lifting, climbing, and
· Ability to transport and carry objects such as kegs, beer, liquor
and wine, glass racks and ice bins weighing up to 100 lbs. numerous
times throughout the shift.
· Ability to stand and exert well paced mobility for periods up to
· Must be able to hear with 100% accuracy with correction.
Credentials and Experience:
· Professional appearance and attitude.
· Ability to deal with multiple tasks effectively and establish
Colony Grill is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a
policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including
race, color, age, sex, religion, handicap or national origin. If
you are to be hired by Colony Grill, you will be required to attest
to your identity and employment eligibility, and to present
documents confirming your identity and employment eligibility. You
cannot be hired if you cannot comply with these requirements.
Keywords: Colony Grill - St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg , Host, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!