Executive Assistant 1
Company: General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of
administrative tasks to support our SVP General Manager for the
Business Unit. Your professionalism, organizational skills and self
motivation will be key to your success in our team.
Major Position Responsibilities
* Manages SVP's calendar and independently schedules
* Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds
independently when possible.
* May prepare memorandums outlining and explaining administrative
procedures and policies to supervisory workers.
* Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for
facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations,
coordinating speakers, and may control event budget/costs.
* Prepares records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and
resolutions for SVP's/ meetings.
* May monitor, direct or act as custodian of business unit's
documents and records.
* May prepare and file of business unit's legal documents with
government agencies to conform with statutes.
* Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries,
compiles documents for travel related meetings.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or ten (10)
to twelve (12) years of related experience and/or training
supporting an Executive leader.
10 to 12 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Keywords: General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems, St. Petersburg , Executive Assistant 1, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!