Telecom Operator PRN
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 23, 2022
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a
difference with our patients is at the foundation of all that we
do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and
to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where
patient focus is number one, apply now! Founded in 1976, Northside
Hospital is a 288-bed facilitylocated in the heart of South
Pinellas County, Florida. Northside is part of the HCA West
FloridaDivision of Hospitals, a comprehensive network of hospitals,
outpatient surgeryand diagnostic imaging facilities, and a complete
continuum of specializedhealthcare programs that meet the
healthcare needs of residents and businessesin West and Central
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of ourcolleagues. We
will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed inour
organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Transporter
to helpus reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package,including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and
growthopportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent workwith us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life,disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program and an employeestock purchase program. We
would love to talk to you about this fantasticopportunity.
The PBX Operator/Telecomm Operator responds to incoming calls in a
timely manner and directs caller to appropriate destination
providing a smooth, clear and professionally courteous
* Answers multiple incoming telephone lines.
* Obtains necessary information and transfers calls to correct
* Provides information to callers as appropriate.
* Performs overhead paging.
* Monitors all alarms located in PBX and notifies appropriate
personnel as required.
* Responds quickly and accurately to disaster and emergency
situations as required, remaining calm.
* Corrects and updates posted information as needed. Assists with
the maintenance of directories on-call list, etc.
* Accurately utilizes the features of the PBX consoles, headsets,
telephones and other related equipment.
* Assist with maintaining cleanliness, safety and security of the
* Maintains confidentiality, security and integrity of patient and
* Ensures release of information is consistent with all privacy
* Orients and mentors new staff members.
* Experience in customer service position.
* Previous PBX experience is desirable.
* Ability to fluently speak and understand English.
* Previous experience in hospital setting preferred.
* Ability to perform calmly, competently and quickly in emergency
* Customer service abilities.
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending,
reaching and some lifting.
Keywords: HCA, St. Petersburg , Telecom Operator PRN, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!