Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 17, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality MRI Tech for a contract with
one of our top healthcare clients. -Requirements
- Completion of a two year approved School of Radiologic
- Valid state radiology registration as required by state
- Eighteen months of MRI Tech experience preferred, ideally in a
critical care setting.
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000Duties
ResponsibilitiesMRI technologists utilize their knowledge of
anatomy, physiology and the principles of MRI to safely and
efficiently operate MRI scanners, assisting in the diagnosis of
disease and injury.
- Ensure the safety of patients, staff and visitors who come in
contact with the powerful magnetic field of a MRI scanner.
- Position patients and coils on a table that slides inside the
- Inject contrast media as required.
- Set appropriate technical parameters, operate MRI scanners and
related equipment, and observe image data on computer monitors
- Be familiar with the differences from a normal image and an
- Recognize and respond to life threatening situations.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence,
which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff
and customers, incorporating national patient safety
initiatives.About AgencyMedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint
Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since
1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare
facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
Experience -.If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789
for immediate consideration.MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. -All applicants will be considered for employment
-without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age,
sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.Key Words: MRI
Tech, MRI Technician, MRI Technologist, Magnetic Resonance
Technologist, Magnetic Resonance
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, St. Petersburg , MRI Tech, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!