Mechanical Assembler I
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Kelly is hiring Assemblers for Jabil in St. Petersburg!
Let's figure out what's next together. -If you ask us, this job
looks pretty great. Kelly - -Professional & Industrial is looking
for Assemblers to work at a Jabil which is Global Manufacturing
Company specializing in the Defense and Aerospace Industry!
Get out of the heat and come work in a climate-controlled
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm to 11:00pm
- 30-minute PAID lunch!!
- Pay Rate: $15.90/hour
Why you should apply to be an Assembler:
- Full cafeteria available
- Climate-controlled and clean environment
- Access to fitness and wellness center
- Commitment to health and safety
How will you contribute? You'll be:
- Build box assemblies for units for power grid for the
- Put circuit boards into boxes.
- Follow detailed verbal or written instructions, including
- Verify incoming material for accuracy and store using FIFO
(first in, first out) inventory system.
- Manually assemble an assembly or box-build system using
specific tooling, torque drivers, and hardware, at a predetermined
- Pull and scan required components or sub-assemblies from flow
racks or bin locations.
- Conduct physical inventory of parts or assemblies in designated
- Maintain 5S order and cleanliness in the assigned area at all
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations
associated with this position and as directed by
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security
Your Key Qualifications as an Assembler
- High school diploma or equivalent required; or one to three
months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience. - Must be able to obtain
and maintain all required job-related certifications.
- Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and
ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two-digit
numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching,
loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is
lifting of up to 35 lbs. Specific vision requirements for this job
include close vision for examining circuit boards and parts, the
ability to read visual aids and parts bins, and visually identify
specific parts and polarity.
- Medical plan options with BC/BS which include pharmacy - PPO,
HRA and HAS, Dental Insurance and 2 Vision plan options
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability - Company Paid
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment - Company
- Supplemental Life options for employee, spouse, and
- Voluntary Benefits - Hospital Indemnity, Accident (non-work
related), Critical Illness, Identity Theft Protection, Legal
Services and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Plan - 100% match on the first 3 percent and 50% on the
next 2 percent, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Partnering for
Performance (like Profit Sharing)
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Assistance
- Life Works Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate
- Tuition Reimbursement
What happens next?
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and
experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this
position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means
all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding
your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all
about, so let's get to work.
Apply to today!
#CBWhy Kelly -?
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly -
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of ?). Connecting
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly Services, St. Petersburg , Mechanical Assembler I, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!