Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Accounts Receivable Why take an Accounts Receivable Clerk
opportunity with this company?
- There is significant opportunity to learn new skills and be
part of a team-oriented culture.
- The firm boasts of exceptional work-life balance and provides
its' employees with the tools and training necessary to
- They provide a causal atmosphere while promoting growth and a
constant learning environment.
- Work closely with top tier management team and gain exposure to
large accounting software and work hand in hand with large projects
What the Accounts Receivable Clerk will do---
- The accounts receivable clerk will process daily cash deposits
and fills out cash control sheet daily.
- Enter finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable
ledger by customer.
- Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, as
- As an accounts receivable clerk you would process daily credit
- Business to business collections.
- Research and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
- Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Call and/or mail correspondence to customers as necessary in
order to update accounts. What the company needs in an Accounts
- 6+ months of Accounts Receivable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Perks of the
Accounts Receivable Clerk:
- Business casual professional environment
- Work/life balance
- Opportunity for growth and cross-training ---#CFSFEB2022
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, St. Petersburg , Accounts Receivable, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!