Welcome Center Coordinator
Company: Bluegreen Vacations
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Bluegreen Vacations is currently seeking Welcome Center
Coordinator to join our team at The Tradewinds Resort in St. Pete
Beach, FL! Responsibilities:
- Keep track of the owner services representatives that owners
will be sitting with.
- Upon completion of update, gift the owners.
- Reconcile the tours at the end of the day
- Confirm all owner Flags that are status as N for not owner
verify ownership information within notes and if they are not
owners market source is changed to GOO or POR.
- Verification that N/A owner flags are indeed owners
- When the N/A is confirmed to not be an owner the lead market
source is changed to a GOO.
- Leads are cross checked against each other on a three-week
block to ensure that any stayovers with or without tours are
- Payroll corrections - ensure all missed punches are corrected
and any approved PTO hours are submitted.
- Make sure that all hours are in for each marketer. Skills /
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
- Six months previous customer service and data entry
- Knowledge of MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point;
Internet Explorer; standard office equipment.
- Professional and friendly demeanor. Good verbal and written
- Quality service fundamentals and strong organizational skills
with the ability to multi-task. Why Bluegreen Vacations?
- We are friendly
- Customer service and integrity is in our DNA
- We support our communities
- We market, sell and service a unique vacation lifestyle How do
we invest in you?
- Competitive Wages
- Professional growth and career advancement
- Customizable benefits package Life is short, work somewhere
awesome! Click to apply! At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety
and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top
priority. In order to comply with state and local COVID-19
mandates, and in alignment with the most recent CDC guidelines, we
have implemented various safety protocols within our operations,
such as wearing masks and conducting temperature checks and health
screenings for our associates. We promote fresh air and good
hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our
facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and
sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are
all in this together! Our goal is to improve the quality of
work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all
candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation
believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success,
and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people
from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if
offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a
background check/drug test. EOE/DFW Apply Now
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: Bluegreen Vacations, St. Petersburg , Welcome Center Coordinator, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!