Civil EIT - Water/Wastewater
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Our St. Petersburg, FL office has an opportunity for a Civil
Engineer to support our expanding municipal water and wastewater
utilities practice. The ideal candidate will be a P.E. or E.I with
3- 6 years of relevant municipal engineering experience including
experience designing pump stations, pipelines, water/wastewater
treatment facilities, and experience performing hydraulic modeling.
Candidate will be responsible for managing project tasks, project
design and permitting, construction coordination, and coordinating
work with other team members.
- An EIT license in the state of Florida
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the civil and water/wastewater
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Leadership ability and desire to take on project management
tasks and responsibilities
Keywords: Kimley-Horn, St. Petersburg , Civil EIT - Water/Wastewater, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!