Salesforce Delivery Lead
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the
industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge
Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the
world's leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver
next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce
team, where you'll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across
all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries .
- Lead in the development and implementation of new
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to
access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning,
Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications
at scale .
- Join more than 1 1 , 8 00 skilled Salesforce professionals,
collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide
transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with
unparalleled training and support-whether you're taking the more
than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your
Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be e mpowered with innovative tools, continuous
learning and a global co mmunity.
The successful candidate will be known as an expert internally and
externally. Using technical expertise, business acumen and fluid
communication skills to translate the possible into reality. The
candidate will be able to design solutions that span multiple
platforms and include integration and authentication across
systems; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits,
and recommendati ons . Ability to manage the architecture solution
implementation and build trusted relationship with clients. The
Delivery Lead will have support from the Global Delivery Group as
well as from local support resources provided by the global
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic,
is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to
be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed
by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from
leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious
Typical Day Snapshot
- Lead Salesforce.com implementation engagement and provide e
ngagement leadership: Assess engagement performance, risks, issues
and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client
- Own development of plan to review and manage client
expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are
delivering are in line with client expectations.
- Create an integrated project plan from the individual project
plans, showing the high-level flow of project milestones and
dependencies across projects. Use the plan to rebalance work and
manage variances across projects.
- Lead business and functional requirements definition and
prioritization/scoping of requirements
- Monitor and control the quality management process, manage
expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process
performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis
- Moni tor all issues that affect the team, project, or program
and potential risks.
- Manage program/project's financial, resource strategy and
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and
- Build and maintain high performance teams
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in
sales calls and proposal development
- A minimum of 3years of progressive experience in project
management, business analysis, and technology implementation in
full life-cycle Cloud/CRM engagements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience inCloud Computing (SaaS,
PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry
participants or consulting to the industry.
- A minimum of 3years' experiencein Cloud Computingproject
implementation-Well rounded in both functional and technical
aspects of a CRMengagement
- A minimum of 2 years of experienceleading teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work
experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years'
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative
- Customer oriented and great at building client
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions--Do you have a
passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on
business and cod computing strategy, systems design, integration,
implementation and management.
- Previous experience in leading up an Application Functional
team (Configuration, customization, Force.com development) or
Application Integration team (including data integration/data
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms
focusing on cloud computing related consulting (solution
architecture,storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale
- Experience managing multi-shoreprojects
- PMP and other project management certificationpreferred
- Salesforce.comandother cloud platform certifications
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high
- 5+ years of consulting experience preferred; executive level
sales support experience in consulting/professional services.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a
problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work
Act,Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation
for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is
influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to
skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For
the state of Coloradoonly, the range of starting pay for this role
is132,700 - 263,400 information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that
every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our
organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture
has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core
values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more
creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our
communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one
should be discriminated against because of their differences, such
as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and
expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race,
creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status
or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment
opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities
for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including
reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture
and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of
your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable
accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the
recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued
accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities
with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or
religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009,
send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization
that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa
for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or
an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged
records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to
the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a
part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Accenture, St. Petersburg , Salesforce Delivery Lead, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!