Weekend Pediatric Home Care
Company: Preferred Touch Home Care
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Quick start BONUS opportunities available! Preferred Touch Home
Care is looking for new nurses to join our team! We are a provider
of in-home care services that are personalized to the needs of
pediatric patients from infants to teenagers. Since 2011, we have
been matching skilled nurses to our patients and their families. We
want our nurses to feel just as much at home as our patients do!
Preferred Touch is dedicated to providing the highest level of
care, and we are in search of compassionate caregivers to join us
as we continue to grow. Big enough to meet your needs, small enough
to care! At Preferred Touch, YOU are the priority! Shifts:--Day
shift and--Night shift available Perks:--
- Health Insurance--
- Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- PRN, Part-time or Full-time hourly shift work options.
- Weekend Differential BONUSES now apply (work 36 hours
consistently on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, get paid for 40)
- One to One Patient Ratio, in-home with the patient.
- Competitive pay and Schedule flexibility!
- Direct deposit available.
- A dedicated office staff and clinical team on-call 24/7.
- Quick start BONUS opportunities available!* Required License:
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) or
- Registered Nurses (RN) -- Job Description:
- Providing in-home, specialized care to patients one on one,
including skilled pediatric nursing
- Maintaining appropriate preventative practices and
- Prepare clinical and progress notes for individual patients to
include physical and mental conditions of clients as well as signs
and symptoms indicative of changes of condition
- Have the ability to follow Physician---s orders in evaluating
and caring for the patient and advise Physician of any changes in
patient's condition or needs
- Must be dependable and communicate effectively with all members
of the interdisciplinary team. *Details provided during interview
for qualifying candidates. Please be advised that this rate is
contingent on your competency check, skills, complexity of
available cases, and experience.Job Requirements:Required
- A current license as an RN or LPN in the state of Florida
- G-tube experience required.
- Trach and Vent experience preferred.
- Pediatric experience preferred.
Keywords: Preferred Touch Home Care, St. Petersburg , Weekend Pediatric Home Care, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!