Security Guard - Hiring Immediately
Company: Allied Universal
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: November 19, 2021
At Allied Universal -, we continue to build an inclusive, Be
Phenomenal - culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a
diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer
to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied
Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We
take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are
countless examples of individuals who began their career as
Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior
leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life
insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts,
perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal
career with Allied Universal - today!
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the
position of Professional Security Officer. For all full-time
positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life
insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee
assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also
offer part-time and flexible schedules!
As a Professional Security Officer for Allied Universal you will be
responsible for the security and safety of our client's property
and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer, you will
know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement
emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing
superior customer service.
* Be at least 18 years of age
* Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years
* Possess effective written and oral communication and
interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of
personnel and the general public in a professional and effective
* Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and
regulations and may be required prior to employment.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete
a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all
federal, state, and local laws
* Driving Positions: must possess a valid Driver's License with at
least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no
major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in
last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24
months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company
policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
* Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless
technology at client specific sites
* Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly
* Able to:
* Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or
* Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
* Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
* Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal - provides unparalleled service, systems and
solutions to people and businesses within our local communities,
and is North America's leading security services provider. Allied
Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows
clients to focus on their core business. For more information:
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200
companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one
million military veterans.
Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal, St. Petersburg , Security Guard - Hiring Immediately, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!