A local e-commerce company has immediate needs for ambitious and
reliable Warehouse Operation Agents to join their rapidly growing
team in their St Petersburg, FL office. These are
temporary-to-permanent job opportunities.
The roles are responsible for tasks including, but not limited to,
receiving and processing inbound packages and mail; maintaining
inventory; pulling outbound packages for shipment; packing outbound
shipments; printing boxes and work orders for outbound shipments;
and shipping outbound packages. Must be able to read a tape measure
and have basic computer skills.
The shift for this position will be 8:30am to 5:30pm, M-F, with the
potential to move to 9:30am to 6:30pm, M-F, in the future.
This is a dog-friendly workplace and the warehouse is a
clean-in/clean-out environment so all personal items will need to
be kept in a locker outside of the warehouse.
* High-School diploma or GED equivalent required
* At least 1 year of recent warehouse/shipping & receiving work
experience required - prior work experience with UPS/FedEx/Amazon a
* Basic computer skills (Windows/PC)
* Ability to read a tape measure
* Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs. several times a day
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to maintain productivity and quality goals and keep up in
a fast-paced, growth-focused environment
* Must be able to successfully complete background and drug