Contact Center Rep (Tampa Area)
Company: Republic Bancorp, Inc.
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 12, 2021
"Republic Bank believes in the development and advancement of
our associates. We offer the opportunity to learn all aspects of
the company to prepare for future advancement. Come join our team
for a career, not just a job!"
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Contact Center Representative is responsible for providing
outstanding service to all that contact Republic Bank, client or
non-client. The Contact Center Representative will place a strong
emphasis on cross-selling bank products when servicing accounts.
The Representative will also strive to provide accurate information
to all inquiries while following departmental procedures and bank
policies to achieve their individual performance goals.
The schedule for this position will be: Tuesday-Saturday
10am-6:30pm (OFF Sun & Mon)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous CALL CENTER or banking experience preferred.
- Should be familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word programs.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
- English/Spanish speaking and reading ability preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming calls in a timely, professional manner; make
outbound calls as directed.
- Ensure client satisfaction by resolving client research in a
prompt and timely manner.
- Effectively use bank resources, procedure manuals and reference
materials to independently service client inquiries when
- Provide account information and perform necessary
- Resolve basic client inquiries with a strong emphasis on
cross-selling bank products and services.
- Protect client information by following department security
guidelines and procedures.
- Transfer calls to appropriate Republic Associates and
Departments when necessary.
- Review client accounts, and enthusiastically offer bank
products that complement the client relationship. Required to meet
all individual service standards.
- Consistently strive to provide one call resolution; escalate
any issues/questions that arise to a supervisor.
- Follow department best practice standards for providing
excellent service and selling bank products.
- Stay current on changes to products, procedures and policy of
the bank and the department.
- Successfully complete necessary training and testing to advance
- Ensure adherence to scheduled shift start times and break times
to optimize availability.
- Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements
affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively
learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if
- Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank's values and
corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation,
accountability and dedication to the organization.
- Willingly perform all other duties and projects as
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Must be self-motivated and work well in a team
- Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service
- Excellent telephone etiquette and excellent grammar.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must exhibit good organizational and problem-solving
- Must possess the decision-making ability to offer a variety of
- Comfortable with emerging technologies.
- Ability to learn quickly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is
regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or
walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands
and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include
close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate.
- Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be
- Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings,
weekends and overtime.
- Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory
and regulatory changes.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this position. It is not
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
Keywords: Republic Bancorp, Inc., St. Petersburg , Contact Center Rep (Tampa Area), Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!