Company: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Perform dishwashing and kitchen cleaning functions.
Potential Career Path
Cook or Stewarding Supervisor - Executive Steward or Sous
Essential Job Functions
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans.
- Operate dishwashing and other kitchen cleaning equipment.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean
and orderly condition.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations,
cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Sweep and wash floors and clean trash cans.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup
- Perform food preparation functions in the event to staffing
shortages or during peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous stewarding experience required or equivalent
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping and
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence
- Stay Nimble - Own It
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP, St. Petersburg , Steward, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!