SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a
difference with our patients is at the foundation of all that we
do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and
to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where
patient focus is number one, apply now! Founded in 1976, Northside
Hospital is a 288-bed facility located in the heart of South
Pinellas County, Florida. Northside is part of the HCA West Florida
Division of Hospitals, a comprehensive network of hospitals,
outpatient surgery and diagnostic imaging facilities, and a
complete continuum of specialized healthcare programs that meet the
healthcare needs of residents and businesses in West and Central
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our
colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to
succeed in our organization.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package,
including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement,employee discount program, student loan repayment at
select facilities and an employee stock purchase program. We would
love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Transporter is responsible for greeting and transporting
patients to and from all major ancillary departments using proper
safety techniques and mode of transportation. On occasion, assists
other hospital personnel in moving deceased patients to the morgue.
Job tasks and responsibilities include:
- Transport patients to and from clinical, ancillary and support
areas as requested.
- Assist clinical personnel in transferring patients to and from
beds, wheelchairs or stretchers.
- Greet and offer assistance to customers throughout the
- Collect and deliver specimens, orders, requisitions and
equipment to appropriate destinations.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association is
- At least one year of related experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Enrolled in healthcare courses preferred
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Our Companys recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.