Company: Eckerd College
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ECKERD COLLEGE JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Title: Event Logistics Coordinator
Department: Leadership Development Institute
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Client Relations, LDI
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Supports LDI program delivery by coordinating all pre-, during-,
post- and ongoing program logistics for on-campus, off-campus and
live online programs. This position will also support logistics for
the Mediation Training Institute (MTI) and Entrepreneurial Mindset
Profile (EMP) as needed.
Essential Functions (other non-essential duties may be
Coordinate all pre-, during- and post-program logistics for
assigned programs to ensure a world-class experience for clients
Produce live online programs on a variety of virtual platforms
to ensure seamless program delivery to client organizations.
Serve as primary communication liaison for on-site and off-site
program catering, A/V, transportation, shipping and hotel
Assist in staffing programs by tracking faculty, coach and
facilitator assignments to ensure all program positions are
Compile data and prepare charts, graphs and presentations in
PowerPoint for faculty.
Serve as on-going presence and primary point person during
program hours and after hours to assist faculty, staff and
Serve as technical liaison for equipment used during programs
(e.g., computers, laptops, projectors).
Manage program evaluation and program close-out process.
Gather data to complete profit & loss reports for all
- Maintain, monitor and replenish program inventory (including
testing materials, program materials, food and beverage).
Position(s) Directly Supervised
- Knowledge of and skills in live online program production.
- Knowledge of and skills in Microsoft Office products,
particularly, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Ability to act as liaison between and among departments, client
contacts and program staff.
- Knowledge of A/V equipment (i.e., LCD overheads, video cameras,
TV's, laptop connections) and ability to troubleshoot basic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment (both under
supervision and independently).
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, patience and a
good-natured demeanor, especially with clients and program
participants, during stressful situations.
- Ability to give meticulous attention to detail and
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Must be able to move and transport equipment and supplies up to
- Frequent prolonged periods of standing or walking.
- Frequently works outdoors to set up and assist in delivering
program experiential activities in varying temperatures and weather
- Frequent after-hours work (early mornings, nights, occasional
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree plus at least one (1) year of experience in
logistics and online program delivery; the equivalent combination
of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of a
Eckerd College is committed to fostering a diverse faculty,
staff, and student body, and an inclusive campus community. Eckerd
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. Eckerd College is
especially interested in attracting candidates from historically
Eckerd College https://eckerd.hirecentric.com
Keywords: Eckerd College, St. Petersburg , Logistics Coordinator, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!