Route Delivery Driver
Company: GA Food Service
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 12, 2021
For over forty-five years, GA Foods has been creating and
delivering high quality nutritious and well-balanced meals to
seniors, children, military and emergency response. GA Foods sets
ourselves apart with flavorful menus tailored to our client's
palettes, a delivery service unmatched by the competition and an
One Team attitude.
The GA Foods team is a diverse and energetic group. We are based
in beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida, but can be found from
California to New Jersey, Texas to Georgia...and even more
locations as we have become one of the fastest-growing companies in
our industry. We thrive on our "One Team" company culture and
promote teamwork and leadership within the organization. Looking
for a job that will challenge you and motivate you to achieve your
highest potential? You have come to the right place.
GA Foods is seeking to hire a Route Delivery Driver for the St.
Pete Location. If you have a valid FL driver's license with a good
driving record and want to make a difference in peoples' lives,
this is the job for you! Our Route Delivery Drivers are responsible
for delivering ready-made, hot and/or frozen/shelf stable meals to
senior citizens and other at-risk populations, based on the
assigned route. Compassion and empathy for those in need is a
fundamental orientation our most successful employees possess.
Successful Route Delivery Driver candidates will exhibit the
- Perfect or near-perfect attendance at their previous
- Ability to work independently and safely
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Determination, flexibility and dependability
- Good customer service and communication skills and a "can do"
- Planning skills and attention to detail are required as
Route Delivery Driver Requirements:
- Valid Florida Driver's License
- Basic computer skills are necessary in order to utilize a
tablet to record activity and general vehicle information
- Ability to carry out some physical activity, including pallet
jack operation and loading and unloading of trucks is required
- Must have current DOT medical card (or are able to pass the DOT
medical exam) as you will be operating a CMV straight truck
- Must successfully pass Level II criminal background check and
pre-employment drug screening
- Prior route/delivery/distribution experience required
Drug-Free Work Place / Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Keywords: GA Food Service, St. Petersburg , Route Delivery Driver, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!