The future you want is within reach.
At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find camaraderie
in the process. We're a community of builders committed to building
better communities. That's why we're always looking ahead, and not
just to the next project or what's next in our industry.
We're also looking at what's next for you and we can help you build
a career you're proud of.
We are seeking general construction laborers in St. Petersburgh.
Local Candidates Preferred. No Per Diem Available. You must
complete your application through our company site. For more
information please contact Nate Rine at 813-727-3544.
As a Laborer for our Civil District, you will contribute to our
Assisting with the shovel work, pipework, framing, finish work,
formwork, concrete work, cleanup, and any miscellaneous labor work
What you will bring to the role:
- 2-3 years experienced in outdoor construction preferred.
- Preferred experience in steel formwork, shoring and
- Able to work outside all day in all-weather conditions.
- Good Attendance record with references from previous
- Strength to perform average lifting of up to 35 pounds and
occasionally to 50 pounds, from the ground to waist level.
- Arm, hand, and finger dexterity with both hands involved in
activities such as reaching, handling, and feeling-and with good
- Should be able to navigate through the work-site on a daily
- Occasionally climbs up and down ladders, scaffolding and
- May work around chemicals, near grinding and torching and/or
- May work in close contact with other people.
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures, in confined
spaces, high places, and in excavated areas
- Safety certifications (OSHA) a plus
PCL is an innovative, safety-oriented company comprised of
people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing
great work everyday. Our work powers the infrastructure and
utilities that are essential to daily life and our projects are the
scene of vacations, careers, education and healing. We are
consistently ranked among the best companies to work for because we
are committed to supporting and developing our teams.
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive environment
for all employees and applicants an will make all
employment-related decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability or veteran status.
Should you require an accommodation during the application process,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and location
you are interested in.
Together, we can build success and a better future. Let's get