Executive Assistant 1
Company: General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety
of administrative, Legal and HR tasks to support our HR and Legal
team. In this role, you will report to the VP of HR and Legal while
having the opportunity to closely work with other HR and Legal team
members. Your professionalism, upbeat personality, organizational
skills and self motivation will be key to your success in our team.
Ultimately, you will be part of our growth and also have
opportunities to develop from within.
Major Position Responsibilities
- Manages VP's calendar and independently schedules
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds
independently when possible.
- May prepare memorandums outlining and explaining administrative
procedures and policies to supervisory workers.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for
facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations,
coordinating speakers, and may control event budget/costs.
- Participates in HR and Legal projects.
- Prepares records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and
resolutions for VP's/ meetings.
- May monitor, direct or act as custodian of business unit's
documents and records.
- May prepare and file of business unit's legal documents with
government agencies to conform with statutes.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries,
compiles documents for travel related meetings.
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years related experience and/or
training; Experience in the Human Resources and/or Legal field a
Keywords: General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems, St. Petersburg , Executive Assistant 1, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!