Civil Engineer Hydrology/Hydraulics
Company: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Kimley-Horn, one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to
Work For," is looking for an experienced EIT or PE to join our
surface water hydrology & hydraulics team in St. Petersburg, FL!
Our ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of surface water
experience supporting private and/or public sector projects.
- BS degree in CivilEnvironmentalWater Resources Engineering
- EIT or PE certification
- 3 or more years of experience with surface water modeling
- Experience building and calibrating H&H models such as
ICPR4, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS (1D and 2D), and SWMM
- Experience developing watershed models
- Working knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS (ArcHydro experience a
- AutoCAD Civil 3D or Microstation a plus
- Python programing experience desired but not required
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in
the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor
H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Keywords: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., St. Petersburg , Civil Engineer Hydrology/Hydraulics, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!