Clinical Nurse Educator Oak Hill Hospital
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 8, 2021
SHIFT: No Weekends
OAK HILL CLINICAL NURSE EDUCATOR
Our elite education team at HCA is looking for dedicated,
compassionate educators who are registered nurses to add to their
skilled team of facility educators. The right person will want to
become an integral part of this dynamic organization built upon the
foundation of exemplifying compassion and commitment one person at
a time. We're hiring top talent today. Apply now!
Our Nurse Educator is responsible for staff development and
competency of hospital employees. Facilitates evidence based, safe,
efficient and effective patient care through initial and ongoing
validation of staff competency. Acts as a highly visible and
engaged clinical resource by performing daily rounds in assigned
- Facilitates new employee orientation by establishing goals,
coaching preceptors, communicating with department directors, and
participating in competency assessment.
- Supports staff development from novice to expert in patient
care areas, including but not limited to medical, surgical,
oncology, radiology, respiratory, and rehab departments as defined
by the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Executes West Florida Division standard education, training and
competency assessment activities.
- Demonstrates desired patient experience behaviors, patient
safety practices and evidence based standards of practice in daily
- Creates individual staff professional development and
- Provides opportunities for education, training and staff
development in the patient care area.
- Interacts with staff through a flexible work schedule that
provides training opportunities for all shifts and employees
including nights and weekends.
This is a general clinical educator position that will be able
to support various clinical areas that include the noted above as
well as any other needed areas as assigned by the CNO.
Providing quality healthcare to Hernando and Citrus counties
since 1984, Oak Hill Hospital is a 350-bed facility providing a
range of services through its Heart Institute, Orthopaedic & Spine
Institute, Maternity Suites, Cancer Institute, Women's Imaging
Center, Pediatric ER and adult Emergency Rooms, and ExpressLab.
Other services include hospitalists, and 24/7 on-site critical care
intensivists. We believe in providing the highest quality, safest
patient-centered care to our community and we are honored to care
for you and your family during your times of need.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At HCA we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits
package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of
our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Current Florida RN License or compact licensure
- Nursing certification (CMSRN or similar, or 1 year grace period
from time of hire)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's Degree preferred
- BLS and ACLS provider
- 5 years of recent acute care nursing experience. We will
consider various acute care backgrounds such as Med/Surg, Critical
Care and related acute care specialties.
- Effective written, oral and electronic communication
- Manages multiple priorities effectively
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA, St. Petersburg , Clinical Nurse Educator Oak Hill Hospital, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!