Customer Account Associate - SP
Company: Raymond James
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Serves as the agent between Branches and the Home Office in call
center environment. Reviews, updates, maintains, and services
accounts. Protects the Firm, Financial Advisor (FA's), and the
client by enforcing collection procedures, policies, regulations,
and monitoring activity in accounts, while providing superior
service. Assists less experienced liaisons in their training and
development. Monitors reports related to account issues, maintains
accurate record keeping to meet Exchange and Firm requirements;
notifies FA on actions concerning client accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers escalated calls and questions regarding accounts.
- Works with Branch personnel to understand and resolve
complicated problems and requests.
- Reviews all margin agreements for required information.
- Reviews, maintains and services all customer account records.
Maintains records of accounts as required by regulatory bodies and
- Assists with training and development of less experienced
associates, remaining available for their questions once training
- Analyzes cash and margin accounts on a daily basis; issue and
track any necessary calls - file extension on calls, send
- Answers calls referring to specific trading violations.
- Informs Supervisor or Customer Account Associate III of
potential problems or status of high-risk accounts and
- May perform other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Relevant word processing, database, spreadsheet, and e-mail
computer applications to create and/or edit documents, reports, and
- Compliance, with an eye for situations that could present risk
to the firm.
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact with all
levels of management, other associates and counterparts at other
- Servicing a high volume of calls from Financial Advisors and
associates while providing excellent customer service.
- Project a professional demeanor to train associates on new
duties and tasks.
- Work thorough complicated activity
- Work independently and in cooperation with supervisor.
- Work well under stress created by time deadlines, workflow
volume changes, and telephone/associate inquiries.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and/or
training approved by Human Resources.
Keywords: Raymond James, St. Petersburg , Customer Account Associate - SP, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!