Company: Foot Locker
Location: Saint Petersburg
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture.
Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for
self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of
the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people.
If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine,
you've come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible
impact we're making on both our local and global communities, Click
As a SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Analyst you will work to
increase the future growth and development of SEM campaigns for one
of the most successful sneaker retailers. This role involves
extensive involvement with our partner agency to develop and expand
campaigns & ad groups where there is opportunity. You will be
responsible for helping to identify and drive opportunities,
produce revenue growth, and communicate results effectively to
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts
on Google AdWords and Bing for Footlocker Inc.
- Work in collaboration with agency to monitoring of keyword
bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share and
other important account metrics
- Manage and maintain updates for large scale shopping
- Work with agency to develop recommendations and execute
strategies for opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting and
other facets of paid search in accordance with Brand goals
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups,
and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics,
goals tracking and revenue tracking and present metrics to other
team members and leadership
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and
- Monitor web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting
tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to Brand
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance
across the major search channels (Google & Bing)
- Be able to communicate with team and management on project
development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet internal
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Math, Communications,
or related field or relevant experience.
- Minimum of six months experience in digital marketing, SEM,
SEO, etc. Internship experience is fine if new grad.
- Specific knowledge of major search engines such as Google and
- Experience with website analysis tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
and keyword tools (Google, etc.).
- Be up to date on latest paid search changes/trends and industry
- Paid search tactics and implementation experience is a
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledgeable in Excel.
- Strong organizational skills and be very detail oriented. Have
a project manager like mind set.
- Google AdWords and/or Microsoft Ads Qualifications and/or
Certifications are a plus. (Must be able to complete both
certifications within 30 days of employment)
Keywords: Foot Locker, St. Petersburg , SEM Analyst, Other , Saint Petersburg, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!